In-house training with Kitchen Tonic - we come to you!
It is not always practical or convenient to take people away from the workplace in order to provide them with training and development. We can come to you and provide training on site - in most areas of the UK. We also consider travelling to other countries where CIEH courses are valid. Trainer travel fees may be applicable, please ask for details.
Whether you need a course for as few as three people or a group of fifteen, Kitchen Tonic can tweak courses to fit the needs and requirements of your organisation and your staff. With Kitchen Tonic coming to you, you also save money on staff travel costs.
There maybe a course which we already offer but you would like it tailored to meet your own in-house procedures and processes. It may be that two of our courses could be combined into one. Or alternatively, your organisation would like a bespoke unaccredited course which is written with your organisation in mind.
In house courses can be delivered at your premises or at a nearby hired venue (an expense incurred by you) and offer the advantage of convenience as well as content focused on the specific needs of your organisation or delegates. If you do not have a suitable venue, training can be carried out at our venue in London no extra fee.
Please feel free to ask us for a free quote on any of our advertised courses. All prices you see for in-house training includes exam fee, course book and CIEH certificate on passing. Discounts are available for repeat custom. Ask us if we have any special offers on! Currently we have 10% discount on all in-house CIEH training over the Olympics and Paralympics games. Book and pay for courses before 20th Jan 2013 and you will have up until March 2013 for the training to be carried out.
Our customers include 5* hotels in central London, Gastro pubs, recording studios, Local Authorities in central and east London, farmers and butchers, sandwich shops, festival traders, self employed Chefs and cake makers, care staff, child minders and numerous restaurants from fine dining to sushi restaurants. Areas we have travelled to include: Windsor, Basingstoke, Brighton, Edinburgh, Swindon, Bath and Doha.
Let us assist you with staff development and training, helping you to drive up food safety standards.
Courses currently offered in-house which can be tailored to my needs?
- CIEH Level 2 Award in Food Safety in Catering
- CIEH Level 2 Award in Food Safety for Retail
- CIEH Level 2 Award in Food Safety for Manufacturing
- CIEH Level 2 Healthier Food and Special Diets
- CIEH Level 3 Award in Supervising Food Safety in Catering
- CIEH Level 3 Award in Food Safety Supervision for Manufacturing
- CIEH Level 3 Award in Food Safety Supervision for Retail
We also deliver HACCP and Level 4 food safety qualifications
What to expect at an in house course?
- We come to you and train your staff onsite!
- We can tweak the course to your needs.
- Food hygiene/HACCP or nutrition group activities
- Question and answer sessions
- Food hygiene/HACCP or nutrition exam revision
- Power point slides and much more!
- If you don't have a suitable venue, then we can arrange a training venue close to you in London or other parts of the UK. Additional charges will apply for the hire cost.
- In house food safety training can be provided at weekends throughout the UK and late afternoons/evening (Central London only). Training can be split over 2 half days for an additional cost.
- All course prices included exam fee, course book and CIEH certificate upon passing exam and no VAT to add.
- Extra charges may include trainer travel fees and overnight lodging.
- Discounts are available for repeat business
- All courses are CIEH and or Ofqual accredited, unless you would like non accredited training.
- If someone does not succeed first time, they can have a free resit.
- Our pass rate is very high with a 100% pass rate on food safety level 3 and 99% on food safety level 2
- CIEH exam papers are available in 21 different languages - please ask for details.
What if I want a course you don't currently offer?
That's fine we can cater a course based on your needs, we specialise in adapting our course conent and even subject based on your needs. We are highly experience and will be able to tell you over the phone whether we are capable of covering a particular subject you need. Currently we do not offer fire safety, first aid, or health and safety courses.
What is my businesses role in setting up food safety training at my venue?
Ideally you should have a place in your venue where your staff will not be disturbed. You should supply them with stationary (pen and pad) and refreshments. It would be great if you had some kind of board or flip chart for the trainer to use. A projector would be useful, but we have one if you do not.
Kitchen Tonic looks forward to hearing from you.