CIEH Level 3 Award in Training Principles and Practice Course
CIEH Level 3 Award in Training Principles and Practice Course (Train the Trainer course) is the new minimum qualification for trainers.
This course is ideal for first-time trainers who need to apply the basics of training skills and practice or those looking to refine or refresh their techniques. This qualification encourages a flexible approach to training delivery that takes account of learners’ needs and learning style preferences. It covers initial assessment, planning and preparation, training delivery, assessment and evaluation.
Dates: 24th Nov plus, 1st and 8th Dec 2016
Cost: £450pp includes exam fees and course book
This course was previously known as PTLLS and Train the Trainer
- Inclusive teaching and learning approaches in education and training
- Ways to create an inclusive teaching and learning environment
- Planning inclusive teaching and learning
- Delivering inclusive teaching and learning
- Evaluating the delivery of inclusive teaching and learning
How are candidates assessed:
The CIEH Level 3 Award in Training – Principles and practice assessment is divided into two parts:
1. a 1,000 word outline of the candidate’s subject specialism
2. a microteaching session (including peer assessment).
For further details click here