In-house training with Kitchen Tonic - we'll come to you!
Book one of our trainers today!
It is not always practical or convenient to take people away from the workplace in order to provide them with training and development. We can come to you and provide training on site - in most areas of the UK, so long as you have a minimum of 4 candidates. We also consider travelling to other countries where CIEH courses are valid. Trainer travel fees may be applicable, please ask for details.
Whether you need a course for as few as four people or a group of fifteen to twenty, Kitchen Tonic can tweak courses to fit the needs and requirements of your organisation and your staff. With Kitchen Tonic coming to you, you also save money on staff travel costs.
There maybe a course which we already offer but you would like it tailored to meet your own in-house procedures and processes. It may be that two of our courses could be combined into one. Or alternatively, your organisation would like a bespoke unaccredited course which is written with your organisation in mind. We also provide short food hygiene courses. 2-4 hours with each candidate issued a certificate at the end of the session.
In house courses can be delivered at your premises or at a nearby hired venue (an expense incurred by you) and offer the advantage of convenience as well as content focused on the specific needs of your organisation or delegates. If you do not have a suitable venue, training can be carried out at our venue in London no extra fee.
Please feel free to ask us for a free quote on any of our advertised courses. All prices you see for in-house training includes exam fee and CIEH certificate on passing. Discounts are available for repeat custom. Ask us if we have any special offers on! Keep an eye out on our website or our Twitter page for special offers. We often run offers to coinside with food hygiene events such as Global Hand Washing day or food safety week.
Our customers include: ground keepers, charities, 5* hotels in central London, gastro pubs, recording studios, supermarkets, Local Authorities in central and east London, farmers and butchers, food and drink manufacturers, sandwich shops, TV studios, festival traders, self employed Chefs and cake makers, care staff, child minders and numerous restaurants from fine dining to sushi restaurants. Areas we have delivered training include courses: London, Windsor, Basingstoke, Oxford, Brighton, Edinburgh, Swindon, Bath and Doha. All areas of the UK considered.
Let us assist you with staff development and training, helping you to drive up food safety standards. Call us to hire one of our trainers to deliver training for you.
If you are having difficulties finding a solution for your training needs, please don't hesitate to contact us for advise.
We can deliver most of our courses at your venue including:
Food Hygiene courses
- CIEH Level 2 Award in Food Safety in Catering
- CIEH Level 2 Award in Food Safety for Retail
- CIEH Level 2 Award in Food Safety for Manufacturing
- CIEH Level 3 Award in Supervising Food Safety in Catering
- CIEH Level 3 Award in Food Safety Supervision for Manufacturing
- CIEH Level 3 Award in Food Safety Supervision for Retail
Level 4 food safety in catering and manufacturing also available.
Health and Safety training courses
First Aid Courses
Other courses include: manual handling and train the trainer.
What to expect at an in house course?
- We come to you and train your staff on site!
- We can tweak the course to your needs.
- Group activities
- Question and answer sessions
- Exam revision
- Power point slides and much more!
- Short videos related to the subject
- If you don't have a suitable venue, then we can arrange a training venue close to you in London or other parts of the UK. Additional charges will apply for the hire cost. We can also run training solely for your business at our venue.
- Some of our courses can be delivered at weekends throughout the UK and late afternoons/evening (Central London only). Training can be split over 2 half days for an additional cost.
- All course prices included exam fees and CIEH certificate upon passing exam and no VAT to add.
- Extra charges may include trainer travel fees, postage and overnight lodging.
- Discounts are available for repeat business
- All courses are CIEH and or Ofqual accredited, unless you would like non accredited training.
- Our pass rate is very high with a 100% pass rate on food safety level 3 and 100% on health and safety level 2 and 3
- Quick turn around of CIEH certificates after the exam 5-10 day on level 2 and 3 courses.
What if I want a course you don't currently offer?
We can cater a course based on your needs. We specialise in adapting our course conent and even subjects based on your needs. We are highly experience and will be able to tell you over the phone whether we are capable of covering a particular subject you need.
Q. What is my businesses role in setting up food safety training at my venue?
A. Ideally you should have a place in your venue where your staff are not be disturbed. You should provide stationary (pen and pad) and refreshments. It would be useful if you had a board to write on or flip chart for the trainer to use. A projector would be useful. Please ask for details.
Kitchen Tonic looks forward to hearing from you!
Book through our website or call: 020 3371 1516
All our trainers are CIEH registered