Level 3 HACCP Course - RSPH
This Level 3 qualification covers the importance of prerequisite programmes, HACCPbased food safety management procedures, the preliminary processes and development of the HACCP plan using the 7 Codex principles. The qualification is firmly based on National Occupational Standards.
Who is this course for?
This HACCP course is designed for employees of the manufacturing and catering sectors. This qualification will also be of benefit to related industries, such as food brokers, packaging and logistics.
This HACCP course enables the learner to develop a HACCP-based food safety management system. Holders of this qualification will have the appropriate knowledge and understanding to be an integral part of a HACCP team and to supervise the operation of a HACCP-based system in the work environment.
Duration: Two days (9:30am-17:30)
Ofqual Qualification Number: 603/3653/5
Recommended prior learning: Ideally trained to a min Level 3 in food safety
Assessment: 30 question multiple-choice examination (catering and manufacturing options)
Summary of Outcomes:
To achieve this qualification, a candidate must:
1.Understand the requirements for HACCP, by being able to:
- Identify the importance of HACCP based food safety management procedures
- Know the preliminary processes for HACCP
- Identify the role of the HACCP team member
2. Understand the practical application of HACCP principles, by being able to:
- Know how a HACCP plan is developed using the Codex principles
- Know how HACCP plans are implemented, validated, verified, maintained and documented
Public courses @ Kitchen Tonic London, W5
- We run public courses at our venue for anyone to attend - see dates below.
- Cost £320pp, includes exam fees.
- Our courses are VAT exempt. Contact us for more information
In-house - we come to you.
- If you'd like this course delivered at your business location, submit a request and we will get back to you within 2 working days
- Cost £500 plus £60pp, includes exam fees.
- Our courses are VAT exempt.
Want to run this event in-house? Enquire about running this event in-house