Level 3 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work Course (RQF)
You could help save a life! Learn how to help someone at work if they have a minor accident or a medical emergency. Learn how to manage first aid situations until the emergency services take over.
The Health and Safety (First-Aid) Regulations 1981 require employers to provide adequate and appropriate equipment, facilities and personnel to enable first aid to be given to employees if they are injured or become ill at work. These regulations apply to all workplaces, including those with five or fewer employees, and to the self-employed. This qualification is supported by the Health and Safety Executive (HSE).
In general terms, the EFAW course may be more suitable for lower-risk work environments, such as offices and shops and/ or organisations with fewer than 100 employees. This course is ideal for employers in to meet their first aid requirements.
This first aid course is a hands on course, with practical activities and floor work Candidates must be able to be physically capable of working at floor level, carrying out CPR and recovery positions etc.
If you want to book this course at your workplace, please make sure you have sufficient room size to accommodate up to 12 learners, a few manikins and the trainer.
- Duration: One day programme
- Assessment: Practical assessment plus multiple choice exam
- Ofqual Regulated: Yes
- Awarding Body: QNUK
- Prerequisite: candidates should have a minimum of Level 2 in literacy and numeracy to undertake this qualification. Candidates must be age 16yrs or over.
- Prerequisite: This course replaces the Level 2 First Aid at Work Qualificatio
Public courses @ Kitchen Tonic London, W5
- We run public courses at our venue for anyone to attend - see dates below.
- Cost £550pp, includes exam fees and course book.
- Our courses are VAT exempt. Contact us for more information
In-house - we come to you.
- If you'd like this course delivered at your business location, submit a request and we will get back to you within 2 working days
- Cost £650 plus £10pp, includes exam fees and course book. Max 12 candidates per course.
- Our courses are VAT exempt.
Want to run this event in-house? Enquire about running this event in-house