RSPH Level 3 Award in Food Safety Supervision for Manufacturing
The aim of this intermediate food safety course is to provide a broad knowledge of food safety and food hygiene. Holders of this qualification will have the appropriate knowledge and understanding to be able to take responsibility for food safety monitoring procedures, to identify hazards to food safety, take appropriate action in the light of these hazards and contribute to improvements in the provision of safe food and drink.
The qualification is firmly based on the National Occupational Standards developed by Improve, the Sector Skills Council for the food and drink manufacturing industry, and conforms to the qualification template developed by RSPH under the guidance of Improve.
Who needs this qualification?
This course is designed for those who are, or intend to be, supervisors in any part of the food and drink manufacturing sector. It is also useful for HACCP team members, assistant managers, food business operators, technical and QA staff.
- Duration: Two-day programme
- Assessment: Multiple choice examination - 45 questions
- Ofqual reference number: 603/0680/4
- Entry guidance: ideally candidates should have a minimum Food Safety or HACCP level 2
- Candidates should have a min Level 1 in literacy or equivalent to undertake this qualification.
- Public courses are our venue includes complimentary light refreshments
- Our course prices are VAT exempt and include exam fees
Public courses @ Kitchen Tonic, London, W5
- We run public courses at our venue for anyone to attend - see dates below.
- Cost £250pp, includes exam fees.
- Our courses are VAT exempt. Contact us for more information
In-house - we come to you.
- If you'd like this course delivered at your business location, submit a request and we will get back to you within 2 working days
- Cost £550 plus £65pp, includes exam fees.
- Our courses are VAT exempt.
Want to run this event in-house? Enquire about running this event in-house