Level 3 Health and Safety Course - RSPH
This Health and Safety course provides a thorough understanding of health and safety emphasising the importance of monitoring staff and controls. It also details the need for a structured management approach to health and safety and the key factors in implementing health and safety policy.
This course will benefit those working in a supervisory position in order that they can acquire the knowledge and skills required to discharge their health and safety responsibilities. It is relevant to all employment sectors – for example, property, construction, education establishments, offices, leisure, manufacturing, retail, catering and hospitality, healthcare, logistics and local government.
Who needs this qualification?
This course is suitable for those who work in a supervisory role, owners of small businesses, managers, team leaders and anyone who has a responsibility for the health and safety of staff in the workplace.
Why is this training important?
Accidents and illness can result in disability, death or incapacity for work. The supervisor is in an ideal position to influence, monitor and train employees. They can also ensure that managers are informed, persuaded, encouraged or pressured into providing for better health and safety standards.
- Concepts of Health and Safety
- Accidents in the Workplace
- Health in the Workplace
- Legal Provisions
- Health and Safety Organisation and Management
- Supervising Health and Safety
- Demonstrate an understanding of the main concepts of health and safety
- Show awareness of the benefits of health and safety culture
- Explain the roles and responsibilities of individuals, supervisors and management in health and safety
- Demonstrate an understanding of health and safety control and improvement strategies available to supervisors
- Duration: Three day programme
- Assessment: 45 question multiple choice exam
- Ofqual Regulated: Yes
- Ofqual Qualification Number: 600/5100/0
Public courses @ Kitchen Tonic London, W5
- We run public courses at our venue for anyone to attend - see dates below.
- Cost £280pp, includes exam fees.
- Our courses are VAT exempt. Contact us for more information
In-house - we come to you.
- If you'd like this course delivered at your business location, submit a request and we will get back to you within 2 working days
- Cost £650 plus £65pp, includes exam fees.
- Our courses are VAT exempt.