Who needs this qualification?
This qualification is aimed at those looking to undertake the role of a fire marshal in the workplace.
This is a qualification that indicates an individual can undertake a specific role in the workplace and that may be relied upon by employers.
- Understand the hazards and risks associated with fire in the workplace
- Know how to use a range of fire controls
- Understand the importance of a prompt and safe evacuation of the workplace
- Know how to support individuals during an evacuation
- Understand the roles of the fire marshal in the workplace
- It is recommended that learners have a minimum of Level 1 literacy and numeracy or equivalent.
- Learners should be at least 14 years old in order to undertake the qualification