Level 3 Emergency Paediatric First Aid Course - RQF
This paediatric first aid course outlines the key information related to the Level 3 Award in Emergency Paediatric First aid (RQF). It meets the requirements for those working in an early years setting, however, the setting should ensure that they also have suitable numbers of staff with a ‘2 day’ qualification such as the QNUK Level 3 Award in Paediatric First aid (RQF)
This qualification provides the knowledge and skills for first aiders working in early years environments.
Learners will gain the knowledge, skills and understanding of emergency paediatric first aid as outlined by the Department of Education, September 2016.
This is a qualification that indicate an individual can undertake a specific role in the workplace and that may be relied upon by employers.
This qualification is aimed at those over 16 who are able to undertake the responsibilities associated with being an emergency paediatric first aider.
Candidates between 14-16 years can undertake the qualification, however they should not be relied upon by employers to be a sole emergency first aider.
It is recommended that candidates have a minimum of Level 2 literacy and numeracy or equivalent.
Attendees will be required to demonstrate first aid procedures as they would in a real work environment. This includes providing CPR to a casualty who is on the floor, therefore be physically capable of doing so. There are no other pre-requisites for this qualification.
Public courses @ Kitchen Tonic, London, W5
- We run public courses at our venue for anyone to attend - see dates below.
- Cost £65pp, includes exam fees and book.
- Our courses are VAT exempt. Contact us for more information
In-house - we come to you.
- If you'd like this course delivered at your business location, submit a request and we will get back to you within 2 working days
- Cost £500 includes exam fees and book. Max 12 candidates per course.
- Our courses are VAT exempt.